THREE SHOWSTOPPER SONGS THAT WILL PUT YOU INTO THE MASTER CLASS! BONUS MATERIAL INCLUDES:
• My daily warmups to build right and left hand technique.• How to get the most out of your practice time.
• Using that metronome - it CAN help you!!
• How to cope with performance pressure.
For quite some time I've been asked to teach some of my most popular, 'show-stopping' songs that I begin or end some of my performances with. Well, here they are. I've arranged three songs that include a ton of variations, tricks, licks and cool techniques. I also take the time to explain how I came up with these arrangements, so that you too can come up with some of your own ideas.
• Sweet Georgia Brown - this goes well beyond what I've taught in the past. Jazzy chords and runs, lead licks over an alternating bass line, it's all here.
• Angeline The Baker - You'll learn how to build on this beautiful melody, adding droning bass notes, double stop harmonics, Travis picking, variations and even some Dicky Betts style leads!!
• Cincinnati Flow Rag #2 - A step up from a version that I taught before, with added chord variations, moving bass lines, Doc Watson style bluegrass runs and much more.When you finish even one of these pieces you'll be busting to show it off to all your friends, and your overall playing ability will find another high water mark!! Level: Advanced fingerpicking skills.