Fingerpicking The Chicago Blues
TWO DAY ONLY FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - FEBRUARY 1ST - 2ND
Why should the Chicago Blues be limited to flatpicking electric guitar? How cool would it be to play fingerpicking arrangements of the most popular Chicago Blues songs, AND learn all of the following as well:
• How to provide interesting and full accompaniments in ANY key in a jam session.
• How to add a pocketful of turnarounds, endings and intros.
• Understanding the 8, 12, and 16 bar blues forms.
• Acquiring the skills to combine lead licks while keeping a steady bass.
• How to use effective walking bass lines and jazzy chords.
• How to add variations to the songs.
• 'Painless Music Theory' for the blues guitarist.
• TONS of useful licks and tricks.
• The 'Flat Tire' rhythm and the 'Boogie Double Stop.'
Here are just some of the songs you'll learn:
• Smokestack Lightning - Howlin' Wolf
• Bright Lights, Big City - Jimmy Reed
• Sitting On Top Of The World - Willie Dixon
• You Don't Have To Go - Jimmy Reed
• I'm Ready - Muddy Waters