Small Steps, Big Results
Have you wanted to learn a new song but didn't have the technique required, or an understanding of the fingerboard? Small Steps, Big Results - 52 short lessons or one per week - will help you achieve this knowledge. Your technique and knowledge will vastly improve. NOTE: These lessons are already contained in the Premier Member's Website.
See video below.
What will you learn as well?
• Lead guitar licks and how and why they work within Major and Minor Pentatonic scales.
• Daily exercises to increase your fingerpicking technique and stretching ability on the neck.
• How to move up and down the fingerboard seamlessly.
• How to create your own chord melody arrangements.
• How to use diminished and 7th chords in your own playing.
• Cool double stops, backward right hand rolls, and bouncing bass lines.