MORE Slide Guitar Power
In this course you'll learn 5 instrumentals that will take your slide playing and fingerpicking technique to a new, exciting, and higher level, presented in two of the most popular tunings that most Blues guitarists use: Open G and Open D.
In Open G you'll learn:
• Johnny Winter Style Blues - filled with all of Johnny's hot licks!
• The Bootlegger's Blues - my arrangement of the song by Sam Chatmon
• Piedmont Bouncing Blues - one of my own tunes reminiscent of the Piedmont style of guitar playing.
In Open D you'll learn two of my own tunes:
• Turner's Retreat - dedicated to the late Turner Foddrell of Virginia, (one of my teachers)
• Open D Blues - which will give you TONS of licks and ideas in this tuning.
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO TRAILER BELOW TO SEE WHAT YOU'LL GET!!
All of this comes with instructional videos that you can stream and/or download and tablature/notation.
LEVEL: Intermediate fingerpicking (should be able to play melody above an alternating bass and have some rudimentary experience with slide playing.