The G Pack
The G Pack features Blind Blake's "That'll Never Happen No More," Robert Johnson's "Love In Vain," Big Bill Broonzy's "Key To The Highway," "Special Rider Blues" by Skip James, the gospel blues of "Let Us Get Together," and Pink Anderson's "Try Some Of That," all in the key of G. Finally, I'll teach you how the CAGED System works and how it can be applied to any key, especially G.
As in all my lessons, you'll not only learn the songs but how to improvise and add your own solos to each one!!
In 44 instructional movies with all the accompanying tablature included, you'll also learn:
• How to play the blues up and down the fingerboard like a master.
• How to sound like a one-person band... bassist, rhythm, and lead all rolled into one.
• The G6 tuning and how easily it can be used for playing blues. I mean... EASY.
• How to use double stops effectively in solos and accompaniments.
• How to combine bass AND those double stops to create some interesting syncopated lines.
• The all-important and widely used 9th chords and 6th interval licks.
• Right-hand techniques such as the forward and backward banjo roll and the "corkscrew."
• How to improvise in Spanish tuning and G6 tuning in a fun and easy way.
• How to play triplet lead licks above a steady bass line.
• How to use diminished chords to transition between other chords.
• A variety of chord inversions.
• How to really "swing" a song the way Blind Blake did, with jumping bass lines and melody notes.
Level: for intermediate players as well as advanced - you'll need to know how to play your open chords and be able to do some basic fingerpicking patterns.
Now On Sale For Only $17.95
Once I receive your payment l'll personally send you the lesson link via email. Really... I do that!